QUESTIONS FROM INTERVIEWS

No comments

 Interview Questions first cycle




  • Tell me about yourself.
  • Why should I hire you?
  • What are your strengths and weaknesses?
  • Why you want to work in our company?
  • What is the difference between confidence and overconfidence?
  • What is the difference between hard work and smart work?
  • How do you feel about working nights and weekends?
  • Can you work under pressure?
  • Are you willing to relocate or travel?
  • What are your goals?
  • What motivates you to do a good job?
  • What makes you angry?
  • Give me an example of your creativity.
  • How long do you expect to work for us if hired?
  • Are not you overqualified for this position?
  • Describe your ideal company, location and job.
  • What are your career options right now?
  • Explain how to be an asset to this organization?
  • What are your outside interests?
  • Would you lie for the company?
  • Who has inspired you in your life and why?
  • What was the hardest decision I ever had to do?
  • Have you thought about starting your own business?
  • How do you define success and how do you measure up to its own definition?
  • If you won $ 10 million lottery, would you still work?
  • Tell me something about our company.
  • How much salary can I expect?
  • Where do you see yourself in five years?
  • On a scale of one to ten, rate me as an interviewer.
  • Do you have any questions for me?

HR Interview Questions for Experienced

















  • Why give up your previous job?
  • Why have you been out of work so long?
  • Why had so many jobs?
  • Tell me about a situation in which your work was criticized.
  • Could have done better in your last job?
  • Tell me about the most boring job I ever had.
  • Can I contact your employer for a reference?
  • How many hours a week you usually work?
  • What was the biggest challenge you've ever faced?
  • Work has been more than a few days in any previous position away?
  • What changes would you make if you came on board?
  • What do you say to your boss if he is crazy about an idea, but I think it sucks?
  • How could you have improved your career progress?
  • Tell me honestly about the strengths and weaknesses of your boss (company, management team, etc.)
  • Looking back at your last position, you've done your best work?
  • Why should I hire from the outside when I could promote someone from within?
  • How do you feel about reports of a younger person?
  • Looking back, what would you do differently in your life?
  • Why are not you making more money at this stage of his career?

No comments :

Post a Comment